Rex | GeneratorRex Character's | Personagem Mutante Rex

My name's Rex.

I'm pretty much your average teenager.

Well, except I can turn my body into all kinds of awesome machines. Like, if I need to throw down with some big ugly EVOs, I can build giant boots on my feet, or if I need to get somewhere in a hurry, I can build a super-fast jetpack.

How did I get these incredible abilities?
Nanites.

Yeah, the same tiny machines that turn some people and animals into monsters called EVOs make me into a one-man wrecking crew.

Of course, I'm not always about smashing stuff. (Even thought Six would probably disagree with that.)

I can also use my nanites to communicate with and control other machines. That comes in really handy when I need to open locked doors or hack into security systems.

But probably the most important ability I have is I can sometimes cure EVOs. That's right! I can extract the corrupted nanites, turning an EVO monster back to normal.

Seeing as I'm pretty much the ultimate offense and defense in the battle against EVOs, Providence considers me their number one weapon. They're the organization that was founded to combat and control EVOs.

They try to keep me on a pretty tight leash - emphasis on the word "try," hehe. But they've also promise to help me learn about my past.

See, somehow I lost all my memories. I have no idea who I really am or where I came from. But I intend to find out.

And if I get to save the world from rampaging EVOs along the way, that's even better.

From: Channel Cartoon Network

No comments: